AIM
DoctorBuu

Metal Gear Domestic Metal Gear Domestic

Great Ending

I thought the movie was awesome. The conversation between Rose and Raiden was great. The ending with Snake and Schwarzenegger was HIL-AR-I-OUS!

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

I got that

That was pretty funny. I didn't even see that one coming.

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Wonder. Magnificent. FANTASTIC!

That was great, probably the best Legend of Zelda parody EVER. I haven't laughed that much watching a flash movie before. You, sir, are a genius.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Now that's what I call comedy! Keep it up, that was great. The scene with the guards was really funny.

Oh My God - Pilot Oh My God - Pilot

Promising start

Very nice. The animation is the best part of this submission, it looks really, really nice. Maybe it's just me but I'm not too crazy about Dan's voice, it's a tad too monotonous. Anyway, great job with the movie.

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

Awesome

Don't listen to anyone who gives your graphics a low score. That was really well done, one of the best FF drawn parody I've seen on the net. The voices were cool too. Keep it up man, you did great.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

EBABABEAHFHAAHHAHA

That was a HILARIOUS spoof. The dialogue was so messed up I couldn't help laughing. The animation is beautiful, I love what you do with it. That was great. Also, I can't wait for Arfenhouse 3.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

....

That movie fucking blew my mind. I'm speechless.

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Fucking Hilarious!!

I loved that movie. That was so awesome! Make some more! The speed racer part was the best.

Toonimated responds:

Lol!!! i would like to be in the front page!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

A Classic

The remake was in no way disappointing. I remember watching the original and I enjoyed it alot. I enjoyed this even more. Great job.